The purpose of collecting information is to provide and improve our services and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our site.
Information you provide to us:
- Account Creation: When you create a user account, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and password, as well as other optional information you may provide.
- Shopping with Us: When you purchase something from our site, we may collect personal information such as your name, address and email address.
- Surveys: If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide information that might include personal information.
- Social Media Content and Reviews: Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
- Registration for Contests/ Giveaways: Contact information you provide when entering a contest/ giveaway might be used to contact you about the contest/ giveaway and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes, if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we are required to publicly share information of winners.
- Site Browsing: When you browse our site, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Information collected automatically or from others:
- Automatic Data Collection: We may collect certain information automatically when you use our site. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the site, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the site. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
- Engagement with Our Site: We may automatically collect data regarding your use of our site, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our site, including information about you when they tag you.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the site may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics: We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our site. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the site by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our site through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your username, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and services.
You have certain choices about your personal information. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non- personal information regarding your activities on our site and for other legal purposes as described above.
- Email Communications: If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested.
- Mobile Devices: We may send you push notifications through our mobile application. You may at any time opt- out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. We may also collect location-based information if you use our mobile applications. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Disclosing Information to Third Parties
Third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Some third-party service providers, however, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you review their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
By using the site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the site, by mail or by sending an e-mail to you.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.